GoldVIP Terms & Conditions
GoldVIP Technology Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter “GoldVIP” or “Crownit”) is a market research agency registered with the Market Research Society of India. Crownit conducts consumer market research surveys on products and services for its Clients. By agreeing to answer a survey through the Crownit link, or the Crownit App, or the Crownit Progressive Web App (“the Service”), you hereby agree:
That, your responses are subject to quality checks and you may not receive the reward in case of rejection of the responses due to quality reasons. Some of the instances where your response may be rejected are:
- Speeding through answering the survey
- Inattentive responses to questions
- Irrelevant or gibberish or duplicate responses in questions which need open- end responses to be typed in
- Duplicate IP (more than one response coming in from the same IP address)
- The process of quality checks may take a few days ranging from two days to two weeks, and that you agree to be patient with Crownit during the period of such time taken by Crownit to review the responses and pass the reward.
- That, usually surveys are run on Crownit’s own survey builder platform, however there can be surveys where you are directed to a Client page. However, your personally identifiable information is not passed outside Crownit’s own secure servers.
- That, you may be participating in interactive forums such as a bulletin board, chat forums, or you may be participating in a survey requiring you to upload images, selfies or bills etc (“the Material”), you agree to allow GoldVIP to use the to use the Material for the purposes of market research and delivery to its clients. You also agree to use the interactive forums only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular interactive forum. You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others on the interactive forum. You agree not to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. You agree not to upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You will not source pictures or images from the internet or crop or scrape information from the internet for the purpose of filing surveys.
- That, you will not disseminate information learnt during a survey on any private or public forum.
- That, Crownit surveys may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you as part of Surveys, and such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner. This confidential information may include, but is not limited to, new product ideas or concepts, packaging concepts, advertising and movie or television concepts or trailers, and the text, visual images and sounds related thereto. By participating in a survey a member, you agree that you will keep the contents and materials disclosed to you as part of all Surveys in which you participate confidential and not disclose them to any third party or use the confidential information for any purpose. If you breach this obligation, in addition to forfeiture of your rewards and termination of your account, you may be liable for monetary damages to Crownit and/or to our clients for damages caused by the result of your breach.
- Trademarks: That, the names of brands, logos, company names, products, services mentioned in our surveys belong to the respective owners and that the Crownit, Eagle Insights, Eagle Live, Eagle Opinions are owned by GoldVIP. These are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the content, in whole or in part. In connection with your participating in surveys, you shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. The technology and software underlying or related to the surveys is the property of GoldVIP. You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by GoldVIP.
- Settlement of disputes: That, the terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions shall be attempted to be resolved through negotiations. Only in case, such negotiations are unsuccessful, the parties shall resort to legal recourse, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi, India only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to GoldVIP within 15 working days from the date of the event, after which no GoldVIP Member shall have any claim against GoldVIP.
- Limitation of liability: That, you expressly understand and agree that GoldVIP shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (Even if GoldVIP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, trot, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from your use or the inability to use the Service. In no event shall GoldVIP’s total liability to the member for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the amount of INR 1000/- (Rupees one thousand).
- BE SAFE & ALERT! Beware of Fraudsters who may call you and claim to be from Crownit. Never entertain a call from anyone asking you for money on behalf of Crownit. CROWNIT NEVER CHARGES FOR SENDING YOU SURVEYS.
- GoldVIP/ Crownit may communicate with you via Crownit App notification, SMS, Email, Social media etc. By completing the registration process, you are authorizing GoldVIP/ Crownit and its affiliates and clients to send communications for alerts on surveys, rewards and incentives, activities.
- Crownit reserves the right to modify or change these Terms as it deems fit.
- For any support related query, you may write to email@example.com
These terms and conditions explain the nature and scope of the relationship between GoldVIP Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “GoldVIP” or “Crownit” or “the Company”) as owner and manager for the Crownit Mobile App and a user of Crownit Mobile App (hereinafter referred to as “GoldVIP Member” or “Crownit Member”). The terms and conditions cover rights and obligations and their limitations vis-à-vis the Company and the Crownit Member.
“GoldVIP” or “the Company” shall mean GoldVIP Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company with registered in New Delhi, India an having its operating office at LGF, Plot no. 15, Sector-44, Gurgaon - 122 003, Haryana, India.
“Crownit Mobile App” or “Crownit App” shall mean the Smartphone App for Crownit Program offered by GoldVIP, which is installed and used on Smartphone device.
“GoldVIP Member” or “Crownit Member” or “Member” shall mean a customer who has downloaded and uses the Crownit Mobile App.
“Check-In” shall mean an act of uploading a valid bill or image on the Crownit Mobile App.
“Crowns” shall mean the points issued to GoldVIP member for performing a valid action as required by the Company. Crowns can be redeemed for services or goods or e-vouchers on the Crownit App.
“Redemption or Redeem” shall mean exchange of Crowns for a service or goods or e- voucher on the Crownit App.
“Registration Process” shall mean the process which a prospective Member follows to complete his/her GoldVIP and Crownit Membership.
“Software” shall mean the software program running on the website www.crownit.in, mobile app running on tablet devices or mobile phones.
Crownit Member agrees that by completing the Registration Process or doing Check-In at he/she is deemed to have read and understood the these terms and conditions and confirms that he/she is bound by these terms and conditions and any changes to it from time to time and such other terms as specified from GoldVIP from time to time.
Membership into GoldVIP Program is voluntary, open to all natural persons above the age of 18 years.
GoldVIP reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on and www.crownit.in. Member’s continued use of the Program after any such changes constitutes Member’s acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. If the Member does not agree to abide by the modified Terms & Conditions, then Member should not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Program. It is Member’s responsibility to regularly check the site www.crownit.in to determine if there have been changes to these Terms & Conditions and to review such changes.
GoldVIP membership is valid for lifetime of the GoldVIP Member unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions.
GoldVIP membership Account is not a payment medium or payment instrument.
GoldVIP Members will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a GoldVIP Member, by GoldVIP partners or affiliates or clients, as a result of his/her membership in the GoldVIP Program.
GoldVIP will endeavour to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised will be available to the GoldVIP Members. However, GoldVIP will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or any other arrangements by the GoldVIP partners or affiliates or clients.
The Program of GoldVIP may be modified at the sole discretion of GoldVIP from time to time without intimation to the GoldVIP Member.
GoldVIP shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone, epidemics, pandemics or any other acts of God of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi- judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
GoldVIP Members are required to inform all changes in the contact detail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a GoldVIP Member fails to provide change of mobile number or email id information immediately, GoldVIP or its partners or clients will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the products/ services ordered to the GoldVIP Member.
All GoldVIP Check-In data dispute complaints older than 15 Working Days from the date of the transaction will not be entertained.
Enrolment and Usage
It is the GoldVIP Members’ responsibility to share the correct communication details with GoldVIP at the time of enrolling into the Program
GoldVIP shall reserve the right to offer the Program by invitation to any Prospective GoldVIP Members as it may deem fit. Membership to the Program is at the sole discretion of GoldVIP and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
GoldVIP/ Crownit may communicate with its members/ respondents via App notification, SMS, Email, Social media etc. By completing the registration process, the member/ respondent is authorizing GoldVIP/ Crownit and its affiliates and clients to send communications for alerts on surveys, rewards and incentives, activities.
Reproduction, sale or trade of any survey is prohibited.
GoldVIP may restrict the number of Check Ins and / or Crowns awarded to GoldVIP member in a day / week / month / year without notification.
Crowns awarded to Members are not a legal currency. Crowns can be exchanged with services, goods or e-vouchers on the Crownit App.
GoldVIP reserves the right to modify the value of Crowns with respect to services, goods or e-vouchers which Crowns can be exchanged against.
GoldVIP may award a certain number of Crowns to a Member for performing an action desired by GoldVIP. GoldVIP reserves the right to decide the number of Crowns to award the Members. GoldVIP may decide not to award the Crowns to a Member. In that case, GoldVIP will notify the Member the reason for the same. GoldVIP reserves the rights to decide the rules and regulations of awarding the Crowns.
GoldVIP will notify these rules and regulations to the Members periodically through email, SMS, App Notifications or through website www.crownit.in.
Third Party Services
A GoldVIP Member may terminate his/her GoldVIP membership by calling GoldVIP Support Centre and requesting for termination.
Disqualification of a GoldVIP Member, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of GoldVIP Schemes & Offers or acts in a manner inconsistent with any central/state/local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of GoldVIP membership.
Intellectual Property Rights: Service Content, Software and Trademarks
GoldVIP Member acknowledges and agree that the Membership may contain content that is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by GldVIP, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Membership or the content, in whole or in part. In connection with your use of the Membership you shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the site www.crownit.in or the content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying or related to the Service is the property of GoldVIP, our affiliates and our clients (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by GoldVIP.
Settlement of disputes: terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions shall be attempted to be resolved through negotiations. Only in case, such negotiations are unsuccessful, the Member shall resort to legal recourse, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to GoldVIP within 15 working days from the event date after which no GoldVIP Member shall have any claim against GoldVIP.
GoldVIP or its Parent Company shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, the GoldVIP Program to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the GoldVIP Members.
GoldVIP membership enrolment and eligibility and redeeming GoldVIP Outlet Partner Schemes & Offers are subject to the terms and conditions herein and are subject to any applicable laws and regulations. GoldVIP reserves the right to terminate the Program, by giving 30 days notice to all GoldVIP Members. GoldVIP its affiliates and clients shall not be liable to any GoldVIP Member or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with GoldVIP, including the functioning of the helpline and/or www.crownit.in and/or provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by the negligence or otherwise, and whether GoldVIP and/or any of its affiliates or clients have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
All logos and trademarks on the GoldVIP website, input devices, mobile apps and catalogs are owned by the GoldVIP.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Member’s use of the membership is at member’s sole risk. The membership is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GoldVIP expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, Whether express, implied or statutory, Including, But not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. GoldVIP makes no warranty that (I) The membership will meet member’s requirements, (II) The membership will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) The results that may be obtained from the use of the membership will be accurate or reliable, or (IV) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the member through the service will meet member’s expectations.
Limitation of Liability
Member expressly understand and agree that GoldVIP shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (Even if GoldVIP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, trot, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, RESULTING FROM: (I) The use or the inability to use the service; (II) THE cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of Members’s transmission’s or data; (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (V) Any other matter relating to the service. In no event shall GoldVIP’S total liability to the member for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the amount the member has paid GoldVIP in the last three (3) months.
Crowns Validity Policy:
Crowns are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Further, if the Crownit Member does not use the Crownit Mobile Application for any Check-ins for a continuous period of 180 days, then the Crowns in the Member’s account shall lapse and shall not be available for redemption. This policy is exercisable by GoldVIP on its sole discretion.
Crown-it Fair Usage Policy:
The member shall act responsible at all times and ensure that Members availing of Crownit Membership Service with respect to earning and redemption of Crowns through Outlet Partners (GoldVIP Outlets and Non-Participating Outlets) shall do so in adherence to the Crownit’s Fair Usage Policy (CFUP). The CFUP ensures that the redemption of Crowns is in accordance to acceptable variance with Average Potential (AP) of members. Based on AP of our members, the Crowns Fair Usage Limit (FUL) is established and conveyed to the members periodically. Crown-it monitors AP of our members from time to time and revises the FUL.
User acknowledges and agrees that Crown redemption in excess of FUL shall be a violation of CFUP and shall be deemed a breach of a material term hereof. Upon such violation the Company may suspend the User account with immediate effect.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of this Program is subject to GoldVIP’s Terms& Conditions located at our website.
Weekly Rush Game Terms & Conditions – Part A
- Crownit runs a game by name of Weekly Rush which is a mixed test of chance and skill (hereinafter referred to as “Weekly Rush” or “the Game” or “this Game”). By participating in the Game, the Member (also called “Participant”) agrees to be legally bound by and abide by the below stated terms & conditions (T&C). Member confirms and acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Crownit reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these terms and conditions or discontinue the Game without further notice.
- The Game is valid from March 24, 2017 till further notice, (hereinafter referred to as “Game Period”). While Crownit has taken adequate precautions to ensure that it complies with the laws of India that govern such games, however, out of abundant caution, it is declared that this Game shall NOT be applicable for Participants of those states (inter alia Tamil Nadu), where any such activity is expressly prohibited by Law, as applicable.
- Crownit will not at any time sell or offer for money, nor can the Member purchase tickets for the Game. The only way a Member can earn a ticket to the Game is by performing certain qualified activities or uploading a bill of any of his expenditures (incurred by him on his own violation) and such other activities, which in no way can be interpreted to mean sale of a ticket by putting his/ her money at risk. A Participant can earn multiple tickets during an entire Game Period by doing as many activities possible. More activities would result in more tickets to a Game by performing multiple activities, which in turn will increase the probability of winning for the Participant. Crownit reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this Game. Crownit also reserves the right to deny a ticket to a Member if the image quality of the bill uploaded does not conform to the requirements of bill quality.
- Winning tickets are selected on a random basis by Crownit during every Game. Winnings may include valuable prizes such as a destination travel, branded or unbranded merchandise, vouchers, crown points and the like (hereinafter “Prize” or “Gratification”). The Prizes are not sponsored by any of the play stores inter alia Apple, Google or Windows etc.
- The Participants holding a winning ticket are notified instantly of their winnings thru the Crownit app (hereafter called “Tentative Winners”).
- The Tentative Winners must (i) click on the Claim button and claim the Prize within the Weekly Rush Hour and (ii) confirm their qualification criteria, provide their address over the Crownit App, promptly, no later than within 01 hour of winning the Prize. Failure to perform (i) and (ii) above shall result in the Prize being forfeited by Crownit.
- Crownit may require the Tentative Winner to provider other information or documentation as per Clause 11 hereunder, may however be provided within 48 hours of the Winning. The Tentative Winner declared by Crownit understands that he/she is not a final winner and his/her winning is subject to verification & confirmation by Crownit.
- Crownit shall also make two (2) attempts within 48 working hours after completion of announcement period to contact the winner on their registered Mobile Number (with Crownit) to inform about the Prize and further process of claiming the Prize.
The Prize will be forfeited and the winner agrees to the forfeiture of the Prize if:
- The winner is uncontactable within 48 hours.
- The winner fails to submit all necessary documents mentioned in Clause 11 within 2 working days of being contacted by Crownit.
- Incase of weekends or public holidays, the winners will be contacted on the next working day.
- All decisions by Crownit regarding the selection of winner(s) shall be final and binding.
- Eligibility for claiming the prize: To be eligible to claim the Prize under the Game, the tentative winner must have a valid Crownit verified account
Documentation: All Prizes must be claimed by the tentative winner(s), along with the documents (if applicable) specified herein below within the timelines prescribed by Crownit. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the tentative winner(s) include the following:
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months and such other document as is considered as valid Address proof in law.
- Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License and such other document as is considered a valid Photo Id proof in law.
- Income tax PAN Card copy self-attested (Mandatory)
- One passport size photo (Mandatory).
- Postpaid bill (additional document for postpaid users only).
- Letter of compliance on rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by Crownit or applicable laws.
- Such other document/s as may be required by Crownit basis requirements of applicable la
The above document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Organizers and applicable law. If the tentative winner fails to comply with the herein set requirements his right to win the prize shall be forfeited.
- Upon successful compliance of Clause 11 above, Crownit will handover or courier the Prize to the address of the winners.
- Crownit reserves the right to deduct tax at source at a rate prescribed under the Income Tax Act 1961.
Weekly Rush Game Terms & Conditions – Part B
- The participation in the Game is open only for the Game Period and the Game is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above. Further, to participate in Game the participant needs to have registered Crownit account and should have earned a ticket for the Game.
- The residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law, shall not be entitled to participate in this Game as applicable.
- Employees of Crownit (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this Game.
- By participating in this Game, Participants have given Crownit the right to their name and photograph for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Crownit platform, or in public domain.
- By participating in the Game, Participants consent to the following information available on Crownit platform and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that Crownit may deem fit, for the purpose of winner’s announcement: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph. Crownit may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being shared by Crownit with its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of Crownit or its service providers, inside or outside India.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Game shall remain, at all times, owned by Crownit. and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for participant’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
Subject to any applicable law
- All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Game, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Game, delay in time taken or recorded for answering a question under the skill based test, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Game or any transactions effected through the Game;
- The Participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Game is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and
- No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites or SMS, shall be construed to mean giving of any warranty of any kind.
- The Prizes under this Game are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the Prizes shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific Prize and shall have to be duly complied with by the winner(s).
- The Prize(s) to the winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Crownit before accepting the delivery of the Prize. Any failure on the part of the winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Crownit for claim of Prize shall entitle Crownit to forfeit the Prize(s) or roll the Prize over to the next eligible winner(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Crownit with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner(s) of the Game will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner(s) of the different categories of Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the participant or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Crownit to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Crownit and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Crownit may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Crownit shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. Crownit or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Game. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Participant & Crownit only.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Prize(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winner(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The participant/s who have won the Prizes have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the Prize (if applicable); Crownit shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them.
- The participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Crownit and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Game in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Game, participant/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Games from Crownit.
- This Game is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, epidemic or pandemic, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Crownit (“Force Majeure Event”). Crownit shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Game there under as a result of a Force Majeure Even Crownit shall intimate the suspension of Game caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time.
- This Game is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any applicable competent authority (Government or otherwise) from time to time.
- Crownit shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Game or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Game, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participant.
- Crownit reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Game or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the participant.
- Failure by Crownit to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Crownit may assign any of its rights within the Game to any party without prior intimation to participants.
- Crownit does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants.
- Crownit neither guarantee or warranty the quality of the goods offered for sale on its Platform nor shall be liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the winners under this Game. Crownit shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Game (as applicable). The winner further understands that the goods provided as prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, participant will contact the manufacturer only (as applicable).
- The Prize is subject to availability and can be replaced by 70% of value of the winning prize in the form of Cash vide Cheque / Demand Draft /Crownit Pay Cash only at Crownit’s sole discretion.
- The winners understand and agree that Crownit, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the winners or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Crownit, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Crownit shall not exceed value of the concerned prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- The winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the winner and use the winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the winners. The participant/winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Crownit, and subsequent use by Crownit of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
- Post winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Crownit finds that the declared winner(s) are wrong then Crownit reserves the right to declare the correct winner(s) again and cancel the Prize of winner(s) declared earlier.
- Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this campaign shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.