Crownit Weekly Rush
Get ready to experience a Crownit Rush like never before.
All you have to do is check-in at any restaurant and be eligible to win whopping prizes!
We introduce new and exciting prizes every week. Check the app to know more.
With every check-ins you make, you will receive a ticket with a unique set of numbers. Each week we will draw a winning set of numbers, and if these numbers match your ticket number, you could win up to 4 bumper prizes!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Check-in at any of our restaurant outlets
- Once your check-in is approved, you will receive a set of unique tickets via email
- This ticket will authorise you as a participant of the Weekly Rush contests
To check the winning number:
- We will announce the winners at 3 PM every Friday
- All you have to do is login to the Crownit app and check the results
- If the numbers matches with yours, you are eligible to win
The duration to claim prizes is only one hour after the announcement. Please note that winners should claim their prizes within the next hour to avoid losing out on them.
The more you check in, the better are your chances of winning!
So what are you waiting for? Gather as many rush tickets as you can.
Q 1. What is Weekly Rush ?
A. Crownit Weekly Rush is a weekly competition in which users become eligible to win various prizes upon matching of “Rush Tickets.” These “Rush Tickets” are generated upon user-checkin approval. Based on these ticket numbers alone, users are deemed winners.
Q 2. What are the Rules of the Game?
A. Follow these rules to win whopping prizes :
- On every check-in, a “Rush Ticket” is generated (on star check-ins 2 Tickets will be given out and on Non-Star 1).
- A user can accumulate as many “Rush Tickets” as possible in a week. In fact the more they collect, the better their chances become of winning.
- Users need to make check-ins at any “Food” outlet. No minimum bill amount required to participate”
- The Crownit Weekly Rush is open to all Cities.
- Winning “Rush Tickets” will be announced every Friday, following which winners will be intimated for claiming their prize.
Q 3. How do I claim my prize ?
A. Weekly Rush happens every week at 3 PM and if your Rush ticket wins, you simply have to claim your prize by tapping on the “Claim” button.
Upon claiming, you will be asked to fill in some information like delivery address and email id, please do the needful, so that your prize can be delivered. The delivery takes upto 14 working days.
Q 4. Are there particular outlets/ minimum bill amount required to participate?
A. There are no minimum bill amounts or outlets lists. Every approved check-in at any outlet will ensure a definite participation in the game.
Q 5. Does more check-ins mean more prizes/ better chance of winning ?
A. Yes, more check-ins can make your chances of winning better. However, that does not mean more prizes.
Q 6. Can I win more than 1 prize per week ?
A. Yes, you can win more than 1 prize, depending on how many of your Rush Tickets matched with the winning numbers.
Q 7. In how much time do I get the prize after winning ?
A. For e-vouchers, the vouchers will be delivered within 72 hours.
In case of physical goods, the prizes will be delivered at the mentioned address within 7 days of user claim.
Q 8. What if a user does Not claim even after winning ?
A. You can claim prize till 4 PM or 1 hour after the announcement of results. If you fail to do so, during such time, your prize validity will have expired. You will no longer be eligible in that case.
Q 9. Can I transfer the prize to someone else?
A. Unfortunately, you have to claim the prize yourself.
Q 10. What is the weekly cycle?
A. From one Friday to the next counts as one weekly cycle (12:00 PM).
For these tickets, results will be announced at 3:00 PM.
Q 11. What Prizes can I expect?
A. Check the app every week to know more!
Weekly Rush Game
Terms & Conditions – Part A
- Crownit runs a game by name of Weekly Rush which is a mixed test of chance and skill (hereinafter referred to as “Weekly Rush” or “the Game” or “this Game”). By participating in the Game, the Member (also called “Participant”) agrees to be legally bound by and abide by the below stated terms & conditions (T&C). Member confirms and acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Crownit reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these terms and conditions or discontinue the Game without further notice.
- The Game is valid from March 24, 2017 till further notice, (hereinafter referred to as “Game Period”). While Crownit has taken adequate precautions to ensure that it complies with the laws of India that govern such games, however, out of abundant caution, it is declared that this Game shall NOT be applicable for Participants of those states (inter alia Tamil Nadu), where any such activity is expressly prohibited by Law, as applicable.
- Crownit will not at any time sell or offer for money, nor can the Member purchase tickets for the Game. The only way a Member can earn a ticket to the Game is by performing certain qualified activities or uploading a bill of any of his expenditures (incurred by him on his own violation) and such other activities, which in no way can be interpreted to mean sale of a ticket by putting his/ her money at risk. A Participant can earn multiple tickets during an entire Game Period by doing as many activities possib More activities would result in more tickets to a Game by performing multiple activities, which in turn will increase the probability of winning for the Participant. Crownit reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this Game. Crownit also reserves the right to deny a ticket to a Member if the image quality of the bill uploaded does not conform to the requirements of bill quality.
- Winning tickets are selected on a random basis by Crownit during every Game. Winnings may include valuable prizes such as a destination travel, branded or unbranded merchandise, vouchers, crown points and the like (hereinafter “Prize” or “Gratification”). The Prizes are not sponsored by any of the play stores inter alia Apple, Google or Windows etc.
- The Participants holding a winning ticket are notified instantly of their winnings thru the Crownit app (hereafter called “Tentative Winners”).
- The Tentative Winners must (i) click on the Claim button and claim the Prize within the Weekly Rush Hour and (ii) confirm their qualification criteria, provide their address over the Crownit App, promptly, no later than within 01 hour of winning the Prize. Failure to perform (i) and (ii) above shall result in the Prize being forfeited by Crownit.
- Crownit may require the Tentative Winner to provider other information or documentation as per Clause 11 hereunder, may however be provided within 48 hours of the Winning. The Tentative Winner declared by Crownit understands that he/she is not a final winner and his/her winning is subject to verification & confirmation by Crownit.
- Crownit shall also make two (2) attempts within 48 working hours after completion of announcement period to contact the winner on their registered Mobile Number (with Crownit) to inform about the Prize and further process of claiming the Prize.
- The Prize will be forfeited and the winner agrees to the forfeiture of the Prize if:
- The winner is uncontactable within 48 hours.
- The winner fails to submit all necessary documents mentioned in Clause 11 within 2 working days of being contacted by Crownit.
- Incase of weekends or public holidays, the winners will be contacted on the next working day.
- All decisions by Crownit regarding the selection of winner(s) shall be final and binding.
- Eligibility for claiming the prize: To be eligible to claim the Prize under the Game, the tentative winner must have a valid Crownit verified accoun
- Documentation: All Prizes must be claimed by the tentative winner(s), along with the documents (if applicable) specified herein below within the timelines prescribed by Crownit. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the tentative winner(s) include the following:
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months and such other document as is considered as valid Address proof in law.
- Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License and such other document as is considered a valid Photo Id proof in law.
- PAN Card copy self-attested (Mandatory)
- One passport size photo (Mandatory).
- Postpaid bill (additional document for postpaid users only).
- Letter of compliance on rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by Crownit or applicable laws.
- Such other document/s as may be required by Crownit basis requirements of applicable la
The above document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Organizers and applicable law. If the tentative winner fails to comply with the herein set requirements his right to win the prize shall be forfeited.
- Upon successful compliance of Clause 11 above, Crownit will handover or courier the Prize to the address of the winners.
- Crownit reserves the right to deduct tax at source at a rate prescribed under the Incoome Tax Act 1961.
Terms & Conditions – Part B
- The participation in the Game is open only for the Game Period and the Game is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or abov Further, to participate in Game the participant needs to have registered Crownit account and should have earned a ticket for the Game.
- The residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law, shall not be entitled to participate in this Game as applicable.
- Employees of Crownit (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this
- By participating in this Game, Participants have given Crownit the right to their name and photograph for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Crownit platform, or in public domain.
- By participating in the Game, Participants consent to the following information available on Crownit platform and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that Crownit may deem fit, for the purpose of winner’s announcement: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph. Crownit may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected
winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being shared by Crownit with its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of Crownit or its service providers, inside or outside India.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or
content related to the Game shall remain, at all times, owned by Crownit. and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for participant’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- 7. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Game, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Game, delay in time taken or
recorded for answering a question under the skill based test, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-
infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Game or any transactions effected through the Game; (b) The Participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Game is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and
(c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/
SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- The Prizes under this Game are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the Prizes shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific Prize and shall have to be duly complied with by the winner(s).
- The Prize(s) to the winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Crownit before accepting the delivery of the Prize. Any failure on the part of the winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Crownit for claim of Prize shall
entitle Crownit to forfeit the Prize(s) or roll the Prize over to the next eligible winner(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Crownit with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner(s) of the Game will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner(s) of the different categories of Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the participant or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Crownit to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Crownit and their officers,
directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Crownit may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Crownit shall have the right to defend
themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. Crownit or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Game. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Participant & Crownit only.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Prize(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winner(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal governmen The participant/s who have won the Prizes have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the Prize (if applicable); Crownit shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them.
- The participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Crownit and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Game in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Game, participant/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Games from Crownit.
- This Game is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Crownit (“Force Majeure Event”). Crownit shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Game there under as a result of a Force Majeure Even Crownit shall intimate the suspension of Game caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time.
- This Game is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any applicable competent authority (Government or otherwise) from time to time.
- Crownit shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Game or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Game, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participant.
- Crownit reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Game or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the participan
- Failure by Crownit to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Crownit may assign any of its rights within the Game to any party without prior intimation to participants.
- Crownit does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants.
- Crownit neither guarantee or warranty the quality of the goods offered for sale on its Platform nor shall be liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the winners under this Game. Crownit shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Game (as applicable). The winner further understands that the goods provided as prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, participant will contact the manufacturer only (as applicable).
- The Prize is subject to availability and can be replaced by 70%
of value of the winning prize in the form of Cash vide Cheque / Demand Draft
/Crownit Pay Cash only at Crownit’s sole discretion.
- The winners understand and agree that Crownit, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the winners or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Crownit, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Crownit shall not exceed value of the concerned prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- The winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the winner and use the
winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the winners. The participant/winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Crownit, and subsequent use by Crownit of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
- Post winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Crownit finds that the declared winner(s) are wrong then Crownit reserves the right to declare the correct winner(s) again and cancel the Prize of winner(s) declared earlier.
- Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this campaign shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.